This entry is an open invitation to anyone from Pixar Animation to come for a drink to my house at anytime that they desire. You see, I saw "Up" this weekend and the pleasure of returning to my childhood for spectacular 90 minutes of brilliant story telling was priceless. Drink is the least that I can do. I can't wait to see my daughter's eyes light "Up" when she sees this masterpiece in the years to come. Thank you Pixar and in the honor of the main grouchy character of the film here is... "top 10 things that annoy me".
1. Commercials with people who are overly excited about their cleaning products or the general idea of "cleaning".
2. Women who ask "How old do you think I am?"
3. New Yorkers who eat fried Chicken or anything that has a bone in it on a subway.
4. Any piece of written word that ends in "xoxo".
5. Men who wear gold jewelry of any kind with an exception of a wedding band.
6. People who snap their fingers at waiters and/or tip below 20%.
7. Itchy clothing labels.
8. Conversations about weather.
9. Lipstick on the white coffee mug at a diner. Extra annoyance points if it's not mine and 1980s "pink".
10. Mariah Carey.
P.S. I apologize to both of my readers for not writing for a while. If you would like to protest my silence and tell me to get off my ass and write more often...feel free to do so for it will inspire me greatly.:)