1. He never made fun of me for screaming in bloody murder at night terrorised by my imagination. Instead, he calmly checked every corner of my room for 3 headed monsters.
2. He taught me how to appreciate jazz and didn't kill me when I decided to use his priceless record collection as a sliding floor toy.
3. He has unspeakable warm light in his eyes. The same light that I find in my husband's eyes.
4. He confesses love for my mother daily and makes me nausiated with his talks of her "hotness". Once he promised me that he will drink himself to death if anything ever happened to her. He is so dramatically Russian.
5. When I left for America, he kept photo album of my pictures under his pillow and looked at them nightly to wish me good night..
6. He is never afraid to cry if he is moved by something.
7. He repeatedly makes a complete ass out of himself just to hear me crack up.
8. He makes the best steak that I have ever tasted.
9. He invented a phrase "There are no ugly women. There are just men without imagination". Sadly, he often said it to me.:)
10. He wears suspenders and misses two front teeth.