2. Generous complimenting on your baby weight loss and overall appearance.
3. Cold beer upon your arrival.
4. Support for the moments that you want to return your kid back to the hospital.
5. Babysitting, when you need alone time with your man or yourself.
6. Luck of judgement on your parenting style.
7. Unlimited amount of harmless gossip.
8. Free swimming lessons. (Believe me, I AM the best.)
9. Access to 8263487236 toys that my daughter has.
10. Assurance that I am more clueless than you are about this whole parenting thing.