Monday, May 4, 2009

TOP 10 SIGNS YOU ARE READY TO HAVE A KID


1. It's 1pm on a Saturday and you are bored out of your mind.

2. You stay home on St. Patrick's day because of "all the drunks out there"

3. Sleep is not that important to you.

4. You rather put money in the savings then blow it on a pair of shoes.

5. You sanitize your hands.

6. You notice EVERY kid on a street and say to yourself "MY kid would never..."

7. You don't work at "Hooters"...anymore.

8. You notice that you've been telling the same "funny" story at the parties for a couple of years now.

9. You say "I did..." more than "I wish I..."

10. Because you just know you are.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Especially # 4! I just do not have it in me to buy anything for myself these days, I have to SAVE SAVE SAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much made it through that list before I had a child. Except #3. dang - can't wait to sleep again.

    ReplyDelete