Since I live in NYC and walk constantly, the search for the perfect stroller has been not an easy one. So far I've had 5 strollers. The first one was the longest lived and a perfect shower gift from my dearest friend Cat. It was Kolcraft Contours options 4 wheeler and a dream stroller for a newborn. I still tear up thinking about it, but after I almost broke myself in a half dragging it down the subway stairs, it was time to sell. Since then our house went through a parade of strollers, each one RIP in the basement due to the lack of some very important feature. So, here is the list to accommodate my impossible fancy.
2. 5 point safety harness.
3. One hand fold.
4. Height adjustment handles due to my freakish height of 6'2".
5. Big, easy access basket for all the possible crap my kid might need on a 8 hour walk around the city. Yes, including a bath.:)
6. Good sun and rain coverage.
7. Beer...I mean a cup holder.
8. Shock absorbing wheels. This is New York people.
9. Reclining seat for her naps and my sanity.
10. Overall appearance that creates an instant jealousy in other parents.