1. You have to tolerate my obnoxious, self centered and overbearing personality.
2. You have to think that me and my kid are two of the coolest people that you have ever met. (See "self-centered" comment above)
3. You have to despise everything pink and princess like. (extra points if your daughter is wearing scull T-Shirt)
4. You have to have an ability to NOT talk about kids all the time (if you do thou, a healthy dose of sarcasm is welcomed).
5. You cannot be size 0 for then I will have to hate you.
6. Your kid will ideally be about 6 months older than mine so I can inherit all of his/her clothes and excuse my daughter's tantrums to her young age.
7. Your husband cannot be Johnny Depp or we will have problems. Sorry Vanessa Paradis, I know you came so close...
8. You will think nothing of downing a couple of drinks during our playdates while listening to some nice non kid tunes.
9. You cannot speak baby talk or sing any of the nursery rhymes in my presence.
10. Your facebook profile picture has to be yours and not your kid's.
Please apply in the comment section and stay tuned for tomorrow's "TOP 10 THINGS I PROMISE IF YOU CHOOSE ME TO BE YOUR 'MOM BFF".