2. Genetic testing. Half of it made no sense and I felt tortured and completely powerless.
3. Amnio. I ended up not doing it and switched doctors after being pressured to get one.
4. That sip (and I mean sip) of champaign I had when I was 7 months pregnant.
5. The level of intensity that labor brings.
6. Not hearing her cry for the first 5 seconds or so.
7. First night at home.
8. SIDS. I didn't sleep for two months straight.
10. Hitting her head in a way that if she was a cartoon character, there will be birds flying around in circles.