Friday, September 18, 2009

TOP 10 REASONS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE FALL


1. All these 500 "She needs it!" jackets you bought her in the summer months.
2. Little, tiny rain boots.
3. Halloween candy for you.
4. Photographs with fallen leaves on the ground and your kid, wearing her 36th fall jacket and those little, tiny rain boots.
5. Red wine when it's 55 degrees outside.
6. Empty playgrounds.
7. My husband, big cloud like blanket and new fall reality show line up.
8. Scarfs and perfume...all kinds and every day.
9. Clothes that I can breath out in...until spring.
10. Rain - natural baby soother.

2 comments:

  1. I count #2 and #7 among my favorite things in life.

    Can anything be cuter than little size 9 feet in a boot resembling a lady bug or a yellow duck? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha #1 keep forguetting ..but I love jackets!
    and especially tiny little rain boots :).
    ahhh the fresh air and smells of fallen leaves, nothing better.

    happymere

    ReplyDelete