1. How much they crave my affection and still need to hear that I need them.
2. How much it hurt when I screamed "I wish I was never born" at a "I know it all" age of 14.
3. How hard it was to say "ok" when I decided to live abroad.
4. Why they always assumed the worst when I didn't call for a couple of weeks.
5. Why my husband will never be quite good enough no matter how much they love him.
6. Why my mother couldn't sleep sometimes simply "worrying".
7. How heartbroken they were when they missed my wedding and the birth of their granddaughter.
8. Why they keep my room just the way I left it...18 years ago.
9. Why my mother gets jealous of mine and dad's "bond".
10. How vulnerable the last 36 years have been for them.