2. Instead of losing it completely for the first 6 weeks of babyhood in my 20s, I only had a few complete nervous breakdowns in my 30s.
3. I had 10 years to make sure that my husband will make a decent father and not leave me with a colicy baby to do shots at a local "Hooters"
4. I stopped wishing of being a celebrity, model or a rich heiress and was happy just being healthy and loved.
5. By 30s everything that needed to be, was out of my system.
6. I never wanted to be my daughter's "best girlfriend" Lindsay Lohan style.
7. I appreciate the miracle of having healthy turkey ball of a child so much more and therefore welcome the work that comes with it.
8. I will never be able to nag my daughter with "When I was your age.." because I will simply not remember.
9. Flirting with her future boyfriends would be over the top disgusting, especially since she will start dating at 30.
10. When I pick her up from school in the future, parents will whisper "Her grandmother surely IS hot".