1. Anything that is associated with the word or sound of "colic".
2. Worrying about SIDS.
3. Cleaning 34825662 Dr. Brown Bottles. They have more parts than NASA shuttle.
4. Trying to open any door while holding her in one arm with 3 bags in the other.
5. Examining her shit like it's some kind of scientific project.
6. Soothers and their creepy lullabies songs.
7. Waking up EVERY time just as I drift into a deep sleep.
8. Stupid baby milestones and questions and expectations that come with it.
9. Reading all those baby books and realizing that 90% of them are bull shit.
10. Folding those tiny tiny onesies, 100s of them.