2. Have someone clean my house once a week instead of nightly entertainment of watching my daughter eat dog's hair balls.
3. Seeing a movie in a movie theater with popcorn and a coke.
4. Having my laundry done. How do they fold it so perfectly and make it smell like spring?
5. Having my eyebrows done, instead of ripping half of it myself with my coordination handicap.
6. Getting membership to Apple Seeds http://www.appleseedsnyc.com/
7. Getting a haircut after 3 years of putting my hair up. Messy hair bun is not a style.
8. Buying toys for my daughter instead of taking her to Toys R Us, letting her play with them and then putting them back.
9. Going on vacation further than my back yard.
10. Massage by a guy named Sven.
With all that said...I am the happiest just being healthy and loved. I don't need all this other crap.:)