1. I strongly believe that in the last year he changed more diapers than I have. He is on a constant mission of keeping her dry. He takes 20 minutes to change one diaper, but does it with such attention to detail that it should be posted on his resume.
2. If she wakes up at night, he comforts her, so I can function at work. When I attempt to help, he kicks me out of the nursery over and over again.
3. He takes her to daycare and picks her up even thou it's a 20 minute walk one way. I know every woman in the neighborhood blushes with envy when he strolls proudly with his little girl.
4. He shaves just so that he can give her kisses without hurting her.
5. He washes her bottles so meticulously that you would think they were dropped off at the nuclear waste plant instead of daycare.
6. His eyes light up every time he talks about "his girls".
7. He is on her constant snot control, always armed with Kleenexes, q-tips and snot suckers.
8. He takes her to the park and follows her around like a fool. One day I watched them secretly and wondered what I did to deserve someone so awesome.
9. He doesn't spend weekends drinking beer and watching football. He just hangs out with us ready to help at any given moment.
10. With everything he does, he humbly would deny every compliment about his parenting skills and secretly thinks that he sucks as a dad.