Friday, June 26, 2009

TOP 10 THINGS THAT PARENTS DO THAT PISS ME OFF




I've always been very sensitive to aggression. It doesn't matter if it's a bar fight or a boxing match, I look in horror and almost always cry afterwards. Not because I am scared, but because someone is getting hurt. Recently, photographers caught Liv Tyler getting in a fight with a woman at the playground. Apparently, the woman was smacking a toddler and screaming at him. I started to think how many times I wanted to say something, but felt like it was not my place. So here are things that piss me off...just in case I didn't say it to your face.


1. Hitting a child.
2. Hitting a child.
3. Hitting a child.
4. Smoking at the playground.
5. Threatening over and over again with no visible results.
6. Screaming and cursing.
7. Talking on a cell phone for HOURS.
8. Belittling your child in manner of "Why are you so stupid?"
9. Calling your child names.
10. Not noticing when they are trying so desperately to be good so they can get your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment