Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE FOR ME TO GET "BEST PARENTING BLOG"


1. It will give me some much needed self esteem that I never got from my mother.
2. I am 6'2 and a girl. Imagine what high school was like for me.
3. I didn't kiss a boy until I was 18 and I tried daily.
4. People still refer to me as "sir" even when I breastfeeding.
5. I was raised in Russia which resulted in my first smile at the age of 7.
6. There is strong possibility I peed myself the other day when I laughed. Thank God I don't have that many reasons to laugh.
7. My own dog bites me...as I feed her.
8. My favorite pass time is imagining all the horrific ways I can die.
9. I often put myself to sleep by watching home shopping network on mute.
10. Because by me knowing NOTHING about parenting, I made you feel better about yourself.
10 1/2. Please click on the logo all the way on the
bottom of this page. I have no idea how to position it anywhere else. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment