2. There is only once that you will KNOW that you are.
3. The pain doesn't really compare to anything, because you have never done anything like this before.
4. You will forget the pain.
5. You will want to change your child's name to "epidural" after getting one.
6. Modesty will be the last thing on your mind.
7. The baby is not the only thing that will come out of you. Other "things" will keep on coming.
8. Pushing makes you feel powerful and finally in some kind of control of the situation.
9. You will never feel so vulnerable and unexplainable as the first time you see, feel, hear your kid.
10. You will never see anything so beautiful in your life.