1. Very tight swaddle in a great BIG blanket. I swear by Aden+Anais (see the picture). Go to http://www.adenandanais.com/
2. Take them outside for some fresh air.
3. Repeated monotone singing, ocean waves, rain sounds, heartbeat or repeated sound of your head banging against the wall.
4. Gripe water and/or Myson Drops.
5. Vodka and earplugs...for you.
6. Driving or walking with a sling with a swaddled kid in it.
7. Making everything that touches their skin 100% cotton.
8. Any kind of sucking.
9. Having a night nurse (Brad and Angelina style) and then removing yourself in the room #543 of your 3rd mansion. I am not hating. Brad, if you ever in town, let's have a playdate (I mean us):)
10. Swing! Swing! Swing!