2. You might lie about your due date just a little bit, so you might appear a little smaller than what you are.
3. The thought that you have a full blown human in your stomach will amaze you, endear you and terrify you depending on the moment.
4. You will leak from everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE.
5. You will love your full body pillow at night way more than you do your husband.
6. You will count days till your sonograms and afterward will spend hours studying what to other people looks like "shadows".
7. Your baby's hiccups will bring you to tears because you will know exactly where he or she is at that very moment and exactly what they are doing.
8. You will look with amazement between your legs (as much as you can look) and think about labor "There is just no way..."
9. You will envy a non pregnant woman at least once during your pregnancy: either for her tiny, well pronounced waist or that delicious glass of wine she will hold in her hand.
10. You will smear dog poop on your stomach if only it will guarantee no stretch marks in the end.