2. Your body doesn't feel like your own. It leaks, it aches and let's you down.
3. Your kid's smell will become addictive, similar to heroin.
4. You will cry a lot. Happy, sad, overwhelmed...just cry.
5. At least once (sometimes once a day), you will want to return your kid back to the hospital.
6. When your baby cries, your mind literally shuts down and you can't think straight. You just feel.
7. When your kid falls asleep on your chest, you will know why you are doing all this...and then you will cry again.:)
8. Your childess friends will not quite get it, but will be there for you nevertherless.
9. You will try ANYTHING to make your kid smile for the first time.
10. It will get better. Much, much better.